Not Registered Yet? Click Here to Sign Up!
Founded in San Leandro, California in 1963, our club recognizes all Ford Motor Company vehicles made between 1932 and 1953, including Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, commercial vehicles, tractors and other Ford powered vehicles built around the world utilizing the 4, 6, 8, and 12 cylinder engines produced by Ford Motor Company.
Today, as the Marquee Club of our represented vehicles, with membership of over 9,000 and 125 Regional Groups worldwide, we are dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all Ford Motor Company vehicles built between 1932 and 1953.
The club's award-winning, bi-monthly magazine, the V-8 Times, is circulated all over the world and is acclaimed as one of the best car club magazines anywhere. The V-8 Times features technical articles, shop tips, questions and answers by our panel of experts, nostalgia, club and regional group news, offerings of accessories and restoration manuals found nowhere else - plus classified ads for cars and parts.
If you're not already a member, we invite you to Join Today and explore the works of the Early Ford V-8 Club of America.
2018 Grand National Meet
The Early Ford V-8 Club of America announces "Dearborn's The Scene in 2018" - our 55th Anniversary Homecoming, to be held June 11-15, 2018 in the hometown of Henry Ford, Dearborn, Michigan.
Early registration is available now - download the fillable PDF form. Paid early registrations will receive information about making reservations at the host hotel. When available, a full registration package will be sent to you to select meals, tours, and merchandise and forms for vehicle registration and an invitation to judge.
A full schedule of events will be posted soon.
CONGRATULATIONS “2017” R.G. CHARTER ANNIVERSARIES !!!
· RG #5, New England (February 19, 2017)
· RG #6, Lone Star (June 15, 2017)
· RG $8, Northern Illinois (July 23, 2017)
· RG #46, Twin Cities (January 16, 2017)
· RG #47, Golden Spread (January 16, 2017)
· RG #48, Greater Pittsburg (April 23, 2017)
· RG #50, Houston (April 23, 2017)
· RG #51, Central Illinois (April 23, 2017)
· RG #52, Piedmont (August 27, 2017)
· RG #94, South Australia (October 9, 2017)
· RG #96, Northern Virginia (December 11, 2017)
· RG #118, Twin State (January 16, 2017)
· RG #148, Palomar Mountain V-8s (January 18, 2017)
· RG #149, Southern Ontario (April 12, 2017)