Topic: Online V8 TImes

Larry Lange    -- 10-17-2021 @ 9:23 AM
  It's a great idea. I've had a login and password for a long time (it's how I got in to write this note).
But I can't get the new online access to the V8 Times to work, even after following the directions.
I've emailed Cornerstone Registration and tried to re-set my password. No response.
Anybody got any ideas about how to make this work, or should I just wait for the printed copy in the mail?
What am I doing wrong?

Larry Lange
Puget Sound Regional Group #18

3w2    -- 10-17-2021 @ 1:11 PM
  Logging into this website and doing so into your Club membership account are two separate things. You need to go back to the beginning of the notification from Cornerstone of the arrival of the digital version and follow the instructions to open a Club membership account. You will need your membership number from your Club i.d. card or the mailing label from one of the "V8 Times" copies to do so.

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 10-17-2021 @ 8:48 PM
  And may I add, that since there are two different sites (V-8 Forum and Cornerstone membership) when you create a User Name and password for the membership side, you can create it with the same User Name and password that you use for the V-8 Forum.

Web Administrator

alanwoodieman    -- 10-18-2021 @ 10:11 AM
  I do NOT want an online version, I want the paper in my hand version. Only good that is for (online) is to get the for sale and wanted items first

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 10-18-2021 @ 11:56 AM
  And you can have that.
There will be NO change to those that want the magazine delivered to your residence.
At renewal time, just renew for the magazine and roster -- currently $35 (USA) and $38 (USA) for joint (household, husband & wife)

But with the $35 (USA) rate you can have both, printed and online.

Web Administrator

This message was edited by efv8CofAAdmin on 10-18-21 @ 11:57 AM

Larry Lange    -- 10-18-2021 @ 5:27 PM
  Thanks to everyone for the feedback. The email announcement I received about the online magazine did not make it clear that we need login credentials for it that are completely different from those we use to access the website. That's why clarity matters. I shall now enjoy the V8 Times online.

Larry Lange / Puget Sound Regional Group #18

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 10-18-2021 @ 6:00 PM
  If any member has questions, check out the Current News item about the change.

More information. As stated before, nothing that is currently offered is changing -- you just have a new option available.

Web Administrator

JM    -- 10-19-2021 @ 7:17 AM
  I like the idea of having having a printed version and on-line version of the V-8 times. I just hope sometime in the future it doesn't go to on-line only.

John

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=15222