Topic: NOV-DEC 2020 issue of THE V-8 TIMES - online!!!!

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 01-27-2021 @ 3:23 PM
  The Early Ford V-8 Club of America understands that the delivery of the Nov/Dec issue by the US Postal Service has been delayed for many of our members.
Understanding that the magazine is important to our members, the issue is now available on this site by going to Current News.
You can find Current News two ways: On the main page, scroll down and it will be there after News Headlines, or from the main menu on the left column, click on National Club Information and Current News will be the first item.
Please also understand that the magazine is the property of the Early Ford V-8 Club of America and any reproduction is prohibited without consent.
We also hope that those members who have not received this issue, will have it delivered soon.
Enjoy.

Web Administrator

This message was edited by efv8CofAAdmin on 1-27-21 @ 3:24 PM

Don Rogers    -- 01-28-2021 @ 2:25 AM
  Bruce , This is an outstanding solution to thr postal snafu on the Nov/Dec V8 Times. I down loaded .my copy and I am a happy fellow!!!!! Thanks for being creative. I will post this solution in our Regional Group Newsletter.

Larry Lange    -- 01-28-2021 @ 7:13 AM
  Thank you for your reply, which is helpful.
Is this procedure the wave of the future?

Larry Lange / Puget Sound Regional Group #18

MG    -- 01-28-2021 @ 12:46 PM
  When can we start requesting a replacement copy?...

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 01-28-2021 @ 3:23 PM
  Larry;
According to the Board of Directors -- no. Currently this is a one time instance due to the Postal Service delaying delivery.

MG;
As of this time members are still recieving delivery of the Nov/Dec issue, and yours could show up any day.
Members in Colorado just got their issues yesterday.

Web Administrator

rawlir    -- 01-28-2021 @ 6:35 PM
  I applaud you for doing this!! (1 time only!)
Thank you!!

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 01-29-2021 @ 7:48 AM
  Just in case someone missed this announcement.........

Web Administrator

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=14546