Topic: Grand National Aftermath

FrankM-RG5    -- 06-17-2018 @ 7:13 PM
  At this time I am calling on the board to release a statement as to what happened at the end of the meet. The only facts I know are we are left with no chief national judge and a bunch of ugly rumors. Might also be nice to know who voted for this and why. If no one is willing to go on the record then we need some change. I go to these meets to escape this cr*p.

TomO    -- 06-18-2018 @ 12:27 PM
  BTTT

trjford8    -- 06-18-2018 @ 5:35 PM
  I talked with the NCJ today and he is still on the job. I also talked with the National President and advised him to fix the problem. I'm not privy to all the issues, but people need to come together and resolve the issues. This is a great club and we do not need personal agendas to get in the way of club business. "Dust ups" can occur in any organization and it takes real people to sit down and smooth out the issues.

This message was edited by trjford8 on 6-18-18 @ 5:38 PM

FrankM-RG5    -- 06-18-2018 @ 5:52 PM
  Exactly! Yes, Ken did not resign as I was lead to believe. It was his original intention.

37 Coupe    -- 06-19-2018 @ 4:49 AM
  I hope it was a good meet.I was surprised no one posted any pictures.Only ones I saw was from the Friends of Greenfield Village site on Facebook.

FrankM-RG5    -- 06-19-2018 @ 5:01 AM
  As always there were great cars and great people and we all ate too much. I post pictures on facebook because it is so much easier. You can put up 100 in a few seconds. Greenfield village was great. I left early Saturday afternoon as I had seen all i wanted to and hoped to get a good head start on the way home.

JM    -- 06-27-2018 @ 3:44 PM
  I think it was a great meet. I enjoyed every minute of all the planned activities, the cars on concourse, and meeting up with many great V8ing friends. There was some drama at the very end of the meet, which could have, or should have been handled differently, and if so, I'm certain the outcome would have been much different. If anyone wants to see pictures of the cars on the concourse, check out a recent post on Fordbarn.

John

ken ct.    -- 06-27-2018 @ 3:56 PM
  John,not everyone can see pics on FB. BTW had a heart attack last week. Doing ok now but need a few by-passes. ken ct.

JM    -- 06-27-2018 @ 4:13 PM
  Ken, so sorry to hear about that. I hope all is going okay for you now. Take care and do what the doctors tell you to do.
I know everyone can't access posts with pictures on Fordbarn, but posting several hundred pictures here would have been nearly impossible.

This message was edited by JM on 6-27-18 @ 4:22 PM

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=12023