Topic: 1937 ford

1930modelaford    -- 05-05-2010 @ 7:13 AM
  Ihave a 1937 v8 delux conv cabriolet and on this car their are exhausts coming from the hood area, teo on each side. I was told that this was called an Auburn package. I do not know if this was a ford option or a dealer accessory. If you go to Hemmings motor news 1937 ford. Then scroll down to oldtimers gallery-cars 1937 ford and go down to the seventh line of cars you will see the vehicle. This car has won several AAAC awards so thst is why I tthought that it was from Ford. That web site is on Google. Thank you for what information you might provide.

ford38v8    -- 05-05-2010 @ 12:09 PM
  Model A, I couldn't locate the Hemmings picture you referenced, but would very much enjoy seeing a picture of your car. If you have a picture of it on your desktop, you can post it here by hitting the "choose file" button just below the Reply window on your post.

I can imagine what an "Auburn Package" looks like, and if I remember correctly, such an accessory was available from JC Whitney years ago. They were never an authorized Ford accessory.

Alan

1930modelaford    -- 05-06-2010 @ 11:06 AM
  If you put hemmings motor news 1937 ford under Google it will list a bunch of web sites. The first being hemmings motor news car for sale. The next line says hemmings motor news 1937 fordor. The next line says hemmings view topic 1937 ford windshield fram. The next line says save the cars. The next line says 207m Hemmings. The next line says 1937 phaeton. The next line says 1937 ford chassie. The next line says vintage @classic ford cars. Then the line you click on says oldtimer gallery cars 1937 ford v8. This the page to click on. Scrool down and you will see my car.

ford38v8    -- 05-06-2010 @ 3:23 PM
  Model A, Thank you, and that is a beautiful car! It looks like it has every accessory known to mankind, too! I hope it doesn't sit in the garage too much, as car like that deserves to be on the road.

Alan

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=1195