Topic: Henry's caretaker's

thunder road    -- 02-16-2018 @ 5:05 PM
  We the people who love the old ford's have to thank Mike Kubarth for taking on such a challenge , and dedicate his time to record the history of these old fords. Since I purchased my latest" 40" 5 window deluxe coupe, I have been talking to many, old timer's lately who's knowledge on these old ford's is immense, trying to gather the information and record it on these early ford cars. Also all the people who have written all the great articles in the Ford V-8 times. If anyone has something that they could add to help make the book better , than they should not be bashful and post it. When these old timer's pass on to that great old ford dealership in the sky, it's only the written word that will remain behind for reference. Mike get's challenged some times and that only makes for a better book.

Domenic

This message was edited by thunder road on 2-17-18 @ 5:07 PM

TomO    -- 02-17-2018 @ 8:05 AM
  I also appreciate the effort that Mike has put into research for the 1940 book. It is a monumental task to write a book and be accurate in all that you print. Thanks Mike.

Tom

1940 Tom    -- 02-17-2018 @ 9:28 AM
  I would like to join the ranks of my fellow Club members.

Mike, my friend, your hard work over the years, on rewriting the Restoration Manual, cannot go unrecognized! Our e-mail chats have been most informative, and it is a joy to help you on issues regarding the Sedans. You deserve the praise and respect of ALL members of the Club - especially the '40 owners.

Best wishes to you, bud!

40's Forever.

Tom

fortyford    -- 02-25-2018 @ 6:32 AM
  I will second that praise for Mike.He has helped me many times on some of my crazy questions and problems with my 40.Many years ago I asked about the stripes on a 40 heater and Mike sent me some free of charge to try and they turned out beautiful and still look great on my 40 heater.Thanks again Mike for all your help. Russ

This message was edited by fortyford on 2-25-18 @ 6:35 AM

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=14&Topic=11670