Topic: Hello to all

Greg58    -- 07-24-2016 @ 4:57 AM
  My name is Greg and I've been into cars forever, I have browsed this forum a few times so decided to join. Since my Ford is a 50 shoebox I'm at the end of the spectrum but maybe some of our info will apply to all years. My car has been in the family since new, my wife's Great grandmother bought it new in late 49. I'm currently restoring it, I just got it back from the paint shop. I painted it once in the late '80 but decided to change colors this time.

Greg

1934 Ford    -- 07-24-2016 @ 8:15 AM
  Welcome Greg, nice little shoe box and I love the color. You'll find the Early Ford V8 the Forum full of experience and willingness to share that with other posters. I personally like to see periodic posts of the restoration of cars rather than just pictures of the trophy shows. Keep us informed.

1934 Ford's since 1972

efv8CofAAdmin    -- 07-24-2016 @ 8:56 AM
  Welcome Greg!
Besides joining the V-8 Forum, I also hope that you also have joined the Early Ford v-8 Club. You can do that online from this site --- securely I can tell you.
Just click on Membership in the left column menu. If you want to mail an application in, you can also print one out there and mail in.
Besides the V-8 Forum, the Club has a lot to offer -- an award winning publication, The V-8 TIMES, Regional Groups, National Meets, Technical Advisors, and of course classified ads.
If you haven't yet, sure hope you join up -- we have a lot of fun with the old V-8 Fords, Lincoln, and Mercurys (Ford Trucks too).

Web Administrator

40V8Ranger    -- 07-26-2016 @ 2:16 PM
  Greg,
Just saw your post! Welcome my friend. Your car is beautiful. The 1950 was my dad's favorite year. You have just joined the best car club you will ever find. Everyone has been nothing but helpful to me over the years. Great members with a common interest and always willing to help each other at the drop of a hat. Something of a rarity these days in this modern electronically connected world. Ive owned two Ford station wagons (1946 & 1942) over the years since 1977; and now own a 1940 V8 (Standard) Tudor Sedan. However, my dream car is a 1952-1953 Country Squire Wagon. Almost near impossible to locate..but Ill never give up. Anyway all my best your "ongoing adventure" in the Early Ford V8 Club. Were here for ya!

Scotty

This message was edited by 40V8Ranger on 7-26-16 @ 2:17 PM

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=9912