Topic: For Sale / Ford V8 - 1938 Folder / Newspaper

apollon    -- 04-10-2014 @ 12:58 AM
  1938 Ford V8 Prestige Transart Brochure Nazi Germany

To sale:

1 x 16 pages – Complete Saloon- construction (1938)
1 x 16 pages – compelte engine V8 (1938)
1 x Newspaper (1947-Original) from Austria / Germany – with the original article about the dead from Henry Ford (very rare)

Original prestige color catalog , 11.5 x 8 , 8 plastic overlay sheets several of the plastic pages have a bend near the corner , outer covers have some wear and soiling . The first page shows the complete 1938 Ford V8 Saloon , as the pages are turned , more and more of the inside of the car is revealed including the interior seating , inside of the V8 engine , chassis parts , breaks , etc . Rear pocket has a non color catalog , 11 x 7.5 , 16 pages , German text , UNILLUSTRATED , and includes a total of 73 numbered paragraphs which include a detailed description of all specifications and features of the 1938 Ford V8 models . This catalog was printed by Ford , Germany , and Transart , Berlin , Germany . Please note : Transart produced similar sales catalogs for several other German car companies in the 1930's and the most famous of these is probably the Volkswagen Beetle.
Pictures are available by mail
c.haber@gmx.at

TomO    -- 04-10-2014 @ 7:23 AM
  That is an interesting brochure. Have you posted it in the Classified section under Memorabilia on this site? It probably will get better exposure there.

Tom

apollon    -- 04-25-2014 @ 12:42 AM
  Hello,

thank you... no i only have it here.
because i want to sell it...
the 2 folders, and 1 Newspaper with the news from the dead from henry ford.
best regards

efv8    -- 04-25-2014 @ 6:42 AM
  I too, would suggest that you also place this FOR SALE item in the Classified Section, under Memorabilia. You will then have the ability to list a prices per item, attach a photo (as you have done), and also let prospective buyers know where you are located.
This section has been set up for question and answer items and not items for sale.

Bruce Nelson
Early Ford V-8 Club
Web Administrator

EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=7216